Ashton Marine Services have been appointed as the exclusive Scottish dealer for pontoons and drive on docks by Tetradock the modular pontoons system.
Tetradock are well known in the UK and have provided pontoons, walkways, access platforms and drive on docks to a wide variety of commercial and private clients.
Examples of typical installations
- Private or commercial pontoon for houses, hotels, pubs etc
- Creating additional pontoon space in marinas
- Temporary pontoons for events on the water
- Commercial access e.g. over bogs, soft ground, lochs etc
- Floating platforms for commercial work, sailing and dinghy clubs
All pontoons are:
- Easy to reconfigure, enabling you to create the shape required
- Can be towed by a boat to different sites
- Quick to clean by simply using a pressure washer
- Long lasting
- Easy to load on to a van or flatbed trailer so it can be moved over land from site to site
- Come with a wide range of accessories
This new way of creating pontoons, access walkways, etc creates some key advantages of traditional installations including:
- Very quick to clean with a pressure washer
- Easy to add additional walkway/ pontoon space
- Can be reconfigured in minutes when your requirements change
- If required can be towed by boat to other locations or taken apart quickly and put van/ lorry
- No heavy lifting equipment is required so can be installed in most locations
- No expensive installation costs compared to most other solutions
Due to how simple this system is in most cases the pontoons, drive on docks, walkways are provided supply only.
For pontoon hire simply contact us with the following information where possible and we will provide a quote:
- Size in square metres
- What it will be used for
- How long you need it for
- What dates you would require the pontoon
Pontoon hire starts from as little as 2 days and 5 square metres and incudes installation and removal from your site.
For more information please contact Dave on 0759 563 8185