This brief guide has been added to address the number of orders we receive via email – While we are delighted with this it’s imperative we provide the best service possible.
Points to consider should you decide to send an order prior to engaging with us –
- Boat Trailer Length: The overall and Bow Eye to Transom length
- Boat Weight: Most manufacturers quote a dry boat weight excluding engines (inboard, outboard or back-up) fuel, safety equipment, personal equipment etc. It is therefore vital that these other factors are taken into consideration when working out which boat trailer is correct for your requirements
- How your boat is powered: Boats use a variety of different methods to power them i.e. outboard, inboard with leg and inboard shaft drive. It is crucial that let us know on your order so we can ensure your boat fits on the trailer without causing damage
Note: We guarantee to supply the correct trailer for your boat providing we have discussed your requirements. Orders placed without prior discussion will be at the buyers risk and cannot be returned
Orders should include:
- Invoice details i.e. Full name, address inc. post code, contact number and ideally an email address
- Boat Make and Model, and how it is powered
- When you need it to be ready for collection
Thanks for taking the time to read this, we all know mistakes can be costly and extremely frustrating.
Please consider Ashton Marine Services if you are looking to change your boat, we are happy to sell your old boat on your behalf and source a new one based on your requirements