Selling your RIB
Selling RIB’s as a broker is a core service for Ashton Marine and as such is a huge part of our business
With our many years of experinece we can inform buyers of the benefits of your boat based in most cases of experience of using the make and model of RIB you are selling and this we have found gives us a huge advantage
Why use Ashton Marine Services?
- We are the most active broker of the RIB forums in Scotland
- We have an extensive network of contacts including private and commercial
- We have 2 people in the company with over 25 years marking experience
- We also use our partner networks to sell your boat i.e. RIBs Marine Services who are Scotland’s number 1 RIB repair modification company and You and Sea who are Scotland leading RYA training centre etc.
- We are experienced RIB users and hence can show your boats true capability’s to buyers
- Over 90% of RIB’s sold under brokerage have sold within 1 month
Other key advantages:
We are a partner of Ribs Marine Services who repair and modify RIB’s for us (and you) at very competitive rates i.e. if the buyer likes the boat but wants a few small changes; different seating, console etc. then we can arrange this for them and hence still get the sale
We can also help with other aspects of the sale on an “as needed basis” i.e. provide a hire trailer (this is from our fleet of hire trailers) provide a new or used boat trailer if required
For more information please call Ashton Marine Services on 07595 638185 or our partner RIB’s Marine Services on 01436 650115 / 07736 619263