Boat Trailer Hire
Ashton Marine Services have a number of boat trailers available for hire, available for boats up to 2850 kg and 9 meters long.
All our trailers come with swing cradles and rollers for ease of boat recovery, they are also adjustable so will take most types of boats and are protected using LanoShield, so if adjustment is required you’re not fighting against rusty U Bolts.
In order that we provide the right boat trailer for hire we need to know:
- The make and model of the boat
- If possible what engines the boat is fitted with, typically the plated weight of the boat exclude an engine
Our boat trailers for hire are for a minimum of 1 day with a reduced rate for hires over 3 days and must be collected and returned to our Glasgow base.
Please note: all our hire boat trailers are roller based and suitable for most power boats, however, they are not designed for Fin Keel sailing boats
When collecting a boat trailer from us we will require the following information
- Photo ID (not required for repeat clients)
- A copy of a utility bill with your current address (not required for repeat clients)
- A small deposit of £250.00 for twin axle trailers and £150 for single axle trailers
- Payment for the boat trailer hire term
Security and Insurance
Please note: the trailer needs to be covered by your own insurance and additionally you will need to provide your own number plate.
Braked trailers come with hitch locks as standard and the keys must be returned with the trailer. Cost to replace the lock if the leys are lost/not returned £80.00
To book your trailer hire or for further information about our boat trailer hire service please call Ashton Marine Services on 07595 638185 or click here to send us a message
We are open 8am to 8pm 7 days a week including most Bank Holidays