Rust & Water Protection
Marine Grade Lanolin
We became a supplier of LanoShield – an environmentally friendly, natural, high performance lanolin lubricant, corrosion Inhibitor and anti-seize grease that doesn’t wash off (requires in excess of 200 bar or 3000 psi) originally to add value to our trailer services but now use it for lots of marine jobs i.e. everything that needs water and rust protection including electrical connectors, axles, nuts and bolts, chain, propellers (stops marine growth) etc.
- Water resistant
- None leaching
- None evaporating
- Acid & Alkaline resistant
- None conductive to 70w
- Does not evaporate
- Salt resistant
- Rated as none hazardous
What it is used for ….. the short list!
- Rust protection/corrosion inhibitor i.e. trailer axles, nuts etc.
- Waterproof and great for protecting electrical fittings including circuit boards, switch panels etc.
- Protects and preserves metal, plastic, rubber, hypalon etc.
- Lubricate marine parts i.e. chains, ‘o’ rings, cogs, shackles, gears etc.
This entirely natural purified wool grease has a lot of uses and comes in various sizes from single trailer 250ml tubs and sprays to 192Kg drums
It comes as a hard grease, soft grease (for lubrication jobs) and spray form
Prices start at £15.00 for a 250ml hard grease (turns into a thick liquid when heated) or £14.00 for the spray
Discounts for larger volumes start at 5ltr, 25ltr and 192ltr
For further information please contact Ashton Marine Services on 07595 638185 or click here to send us a message
We are open 8am to 8pm 7 days a week and most bank holidays